To celebrate the five year anniversary of ADC, we want to treat you to data science!
Are you a non-profit organisation looking to create impact? Are you convinced that artificial intelligence, machine learning or big data can bring your work to the next level? Are you excited to start a data-driven transition? If so, we’re here to help!
Over the past five years, we have helped over 50 organisations achieve their goals faster by identifying, co-creating, and implementing data solutions. We create initiatives that enable organisations to anticipate change and help shape a positive future. This September, we want to work together on a project to help your non-profit organisation increase its data-driven impact.
What can you expect?
For one week, our entire Collective of experienced Strategists, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Support will work together to help you transform your idea into a concrete goal and work towards a proof of concept. And the best part? We will do it all for free!
You can read more about previous pro-bono projects we have worked on here.
What is the timeline?
- We will reach out by phone in case we need more information
- We will announce the winning case in June
- Preparatory period kicks off by transforming your idea into a concrete goal and preparing the data
- Enjoy our team working remotely for YOU from September 5-9, 2022
- Remote presentation of results to your organisation
- Live presentation of results and drinks at our Lustrum party
How can you apply?
Fill in the form below in bullet points to share your idea with us, and you will be in the running for our Lustrum pro-bono collaboration. We will make a selection based on the urgency, innovation, and feasibility of the project. The deadline for submissions is Friday May 13, 2022.