Would you like to be part of a team of young and ambitious quantitative specialists and continuously develop and challenge yourself? Do you have strong analytical- and programming skills paired with the right communication skills?
Having aced your quantitative degree, during which you spent a significant number of hours programming, you are ready to put your analytical skills to use. That is why, from day one, you are part of an autonomous project team and responsible for the majority of the data preparation and programming tasks. As your consultancy skills develop, through carefully constructed development plans, you will grow into a consultancy role.
What we do:
Amsterdam Data Collective is a management consulting firm that helps clients with complex data analysis. Our team consists of professionals who understand the needs of both the CEO and the programmer. We build statistical models that convert data into insights and provide clients with tailored advice. We work in small project teams and each consultant is guided by a mentor. By establishing a culture in which giving and receiving feedback in encouraged, we aim for optimal knowledge transfer and personal growth. The ADC community is growing quickly and aspires to maintain a culture in which consultants unleash their full potential.
What you do:
- Programming in languages such as R, Python and Matlab
- Conduct complex statistical analysis
- Collaborate with a team of professionals with whom you are building a fast-growing company
- Develop and challenge yourself during in- and external knowledge-sharing and training sessions
What you bring:
- A quantitative master’s degree (e.g. Econometrics, Mathematics or Artificial Intelligence)
- Passion for identifying patterns in data using customised, self-programmed models
- Intrinsic motivation for continuous learning
- Excellent English language skills
What we offer:
- An inspiring office space in the center of Amsterdam
- Projects in which you van immerse yourself in mathematical challenges
- A client base ranging from innovative startups to the Netherlands’ largest corporations
- Social events, teambuilding activities and excellent benefits
What to do next:
If you are inspired by the above, we would like to hear from you. Send your CV to Ewout Drontmann; he will evaluate your application with care. For questions, contact Ewout at +316 48 000 327.