Amsterdam Data Collective is a full-stack data-science agency that helps build data-driven organisations. Our team are exceptional at understanding what drives decision makers, the context in which an organisation operates and the bounds of technology. By establishing a culture in which giving and receiving feedback is encouraged, we aim for optimal knowledge transfer and personal growth.
Over the past four years, the ADC community has grown rapidly, maintaining a culture in which consultants unleash their full potential. To carry this forward into the future, we are looking for a junior recruiter to strengthen our people team. Together with Ewout, who has been ADC’s Recruiter from the very first start, you will play an important role in continuing our success story and building a positive future!
What you do:
- Support and partner with Ewout, people team and hiring managers, to manage the full recruitment cycle: source, engage, screen and guide talent through the interview process;
- Develop and drive continuous improvements that positively impact our application process ensuring a good candidate experience;
- Create and manage a data driven talent pipeline and maintain accurate candidate information in our inhouse Application Tracking System (ATS);
- Collaborate with hiring managers and the HR team to understand and align with their recruiting objectives;
- Design and write creative vacancies that attract the right talent;
- Actively participate in building an exciting employer brand by collaborating with our marketing team;
- Organize and host digital and offline activities for in- and external events;
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with 1-2 years of experience in a corporate or fast-growing start-up/scale-up or at a recruitment agency;
- High level of self-motivation; you are someone who is able to define structure and ability to adapt to change quickly;
- Project management skills; you are someone who is able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrates a close attention to detail and accuracy;
- Natural networking skills to build great relationships;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
What we offer:
An inspirational team, a healthy work environment, strong values and:
- To work in a fast-growing data science consultancy company;
- A steep learning curve by taking on responsibility from day one;
- Freedom to realize own initiatives and implement your ideas;
- An inspiring office space in the center of Amsterdam;
- Training, knowledge sharing, team-building activities and excellent benefits.
What to do next:
If you are inspired by the above, we would like to hear from you. Send your CV to Ewout Drontmann (firstname.lastname@example.org); he will evaluate your application with care. For questions, contact Ewout at +316 48 000 327.
Deadline for applying is Friday the 30th of April at 12 pm.