Manager Data Modelling – Financial Services Sector
Would you like to guide a team of young and ambitious quantitative specialists? Are you able to inspire your team and together deliver the highest quality? Could you take our clients’ projects to the next level?
What we do:
Amsterdam Data Collective is a full-stack data-science agency that helps build data-driven organisations. Our team are exceptional at understanding what drives decision makers, the context in which an organisation operates and the bounds of technology. By establishing a culture in which giving and receiving feedback in encouraged, we aim for optimal knowledge transfer and personal growth. The ADC community is growing quickly and aspires to maintain a culture in which consultants unleash their full potential.
What you do:
- Deliver value to our clients by helping them develop the best data-driven solutions and shape a positive future
- Build up relationships with our clients and identify business opportunities
- Take a leading role in guiding and inspiring your team to deliver the highest quality
- Collaborate with a team of professionals with whom you are building a fast-growing company
- Be a brand ambassador by embracing our company values: quality and value, trust and ownership
What you bring:
You are a financial sector expert, are capable of inspirational leadership and:
- 6+ years working experience within the financial services (insurance- / pension sector is a plus)
- Have a proven track record in the area of data science/modelling (consultancy is a big plus)
- An academic (MSc or PhD) degree in e.g. Econometrics, Mathematics or similar
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in using data science / modelling by using program languages such as R, Python and MATLAB
- You are a self-starter who is ambitious, doesn’t give up easily and is able to unite a team of people behind a common goal and ensure that we deliver on all projects, always.
- You have a strong ethical framework and a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, ownership and helping others
- You are capable of solving the client’s problem in a structured manner and communicate your findings in a compelling way
What we offer:
- A client base ranging from innovative startups to the Netherlands’ largest corporations
- Projects in which you bridge the gap between senior management and quantitative specialists
- Room for your own input regarding your entrepreneurial drive
- An inspiring office space in the center of Amsterdam
- Training, knowledge sharing, team-building activities and excellent benefits
What to do next:
If you are inspired by the above, we would like to hear from you. Send your CV to Ewout Drontmann (email@example.com); he will evaluate your application with care. For questions, contact Ewout at +316 48 000 327.