Manager Pharma – Healthcare Sector
Are you a visionary professional in the pharmaceutical industry with a passion for data science? Do you know how to leverage data science to help pharmaceuticals companies reach their strategic objectives? Are your ambitions as high as ours to become a leading data-science agency?
Join our team and grow your own practice together with our healthcare team.
About the role:
Healthcare is a strategic growth sector for us, as part of our mission to contribute to a positive future through data science. We are establishing a strong position in different corners within the healthcare sector, such as hospitals, general practitioners, dentists, software companies and pharmaceuticals. Especially the life-science industry shows strong potential, which we want to pursue with full attention. To achieve this goal, we want to bring on board an ambitious and visionary professional with a passion for data science and experience in the pharmaceutical industry. We are looking for a manager who operates at the forefront of innovation to join our team.
What you do:
- Grow our healthcare practice, specifically the pharmaceutical branch, together with the healthcare team of Amsterdam Data Collective
- Develop a network of progressive leaders to show the potential of data science.
- Identify opportunities for data-driven analyses and data-science support tools for pharmaceuticals who want to shape a positive future
- Contribute to our business development goals in the pharmaceutical industry
- Lead data-science and (market) analysis projects with a team of data-scientists
- Ensure that the projects are executed successfully, with both high quality and fast and effective innovations
- Serve as a subject matter expert with a clear vision for the pharmaceutical industry
- Be a brand ambassador by embracing our company values: quality and value, trust and ownership
What you bring:
You have proven expertise, are capable of inspirational leadership and:
- 5+ years working experience and a proven track record within the pharmaceutical industry (consultancy is a big plus)
- You are an ambitious and progressive (future) leader in healthcare, who understands the power of data and artificial intelligence
- You are capable of solving the client’s problem in a structured manner and communicate your findings in a compelling way
- You are a self-starter who is ambitious, doesn’t give up easily and is able to unite a team of people behind a common goal
- You have a strong ethical framework and a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, ownership and helping others
What we offer:
An inspirational team, a healthy work environment, strong values and:
- Opportunity and resources to develop your own practice within ADC
- Young and ambitious professionals who are excellent team players, great communicators and are dedicated to getting the job done
- A team of outstanding data scientists (econometricians, mathematicians, software engineers, artificial intelligence specialists, strategists) with a track record of delivering data-science initiatives.
- Training, knowledge sharing, team-building activities and excellent benefits
About Amsterdam Data Collective
As a full stack data science agency, Amsterdam Data Collective employs Strategists, Data Scientists and Data Engineers who collectively possess the knowledge and skills to design, develop and deploy cutting-edge decision support tools. To ensure that these solutions deliver maximum value, our projects are led by Lead Consultants: visionary subject-matter experts with a clear understanding of why the tool should exist, and who are able to guide our Data Scientists and Engineers towards capturing that value. We are a fast-growing company of ambitious people, dedicated to helping progressive leaders shape a positive future.
What to do next:
If you are inspired by the above, we would like to hear from you. Send your CV to Ewout Drontmann (firstname.lastname@example.org); he will evaluate your application with care. For questions, contact Ewout at +316 48 000 327.