Data Science Consultant
Can you take a project to the next level and build complex data science tools that convert data into valuable information? Are you ready for a new analytical challenge?
What we do:
Amsterdam Data Collective is a management consulting firm that helps clients with complex data analysis. Our team consists of professionals who understand the needs of both the CEO and the programmer. We build statistical models that convert data into insights and provide clients with tailored advice. We work in small project teams and each consultant is guided by a mentor. By establishing a culture in which giving and receiving feedback in encouraged, we aim for optimal knowledge transfer and personal growth. The ADC community is growing quickly and aspires to maintain a culture in which consultants unleash their full potential.
What you do:
- Deliver value to our clients by helping them develop the best data-driven solutions
- Conduct complex statistical analysis in programming languages such as R, Python and MATLAB
- Collaborate with a team of professionals with whom you are building a fast-growing company
- Develop and challenge yourself during in- and external knowledge-sharing and training sessions
What you bring:
- At least 2 years experience in the area of data science, machine learning, AI and / or consultancy
- A quantitative master’s degree or PhD (e.g. Econometrics, Mathematics or AI)
- Passion for identifying patterns in data using customised, self-programmed models
- Intrinsic motivation to broaden and develop your knowledge of data, modelling and consultancy
What we offer:
- An inspiring office space in the center of Amsterdam
- Projects in which you can immerse yourself in mathematical challenges
- A client base ranging from innovative startups to the Netherlands’ largest corporations
- An entrepreneurial environment valuing creative minds and individual input
- Social events, teambuilding activities, training and excellent benefits
What to do next:
If you are inspired by the above, we would like to hear from you. Send your CV to Ewout Drontmann (email@example.com); he will evaluate your application with care. For questions, contact Ewout at +316 48 000 327.