Would you like to be part of a team of young and ambitious quantitative specialists and continuously develop and challenge yourself? Can you take our clients’ projects to the next level and build complex statistical models that convert data into valuable information?
What we do
Amsterdam Data Collective is a management consulting firm that helps clients with complex data analysis. Our team consists of professionals who understand the needs of both the CEO and the programmer. We build statistical models that convert data into insights and provide clients with tailored advice. We work in small project teams, and each consultant is guided by a mentor. By establishing a culture in which giving and receiving feedback is encouraged, we aim for optimal knowledge transfer and personal growth. The ADC community is growing quickly and aspires to maintain a culture in which consultants unleash their full potential.
What you do
- Deliver value to our clients by helping them develop the best data-driven solutions
- Conduct complex statistical analysis in languages such as R, Python and MATLAB
- Collaborate with a team of professionals with whom you are building a fast-growing company
- Develop and challenge yourself to become a Specialist, Team Leader or Relationship Manager
What you bring
- A quantitative degree (e.g. Econometrics, Mathematics or Artificial Intelligence) with a minimum of two years working experience or extensive programming and analytics experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Professional work ethic and entrepreneurial drive
- Experience as a consultant is an advantage
What we offer
- A client base ranging from innovative startups to the Netherlands’ largest corporations
- Projects in which you can bridge the gap between senior management and quantitative specialists
- An inspiring office space inside Amsterdam’s Olympic Stadium
- Training, knowledge sharing, team-building activities and excellent benefits
What to do next?
Ready to dedicate yourself to becoming an exceptional quantitative management consultant? Then we would like to hear from you. Answer the questions below and attach your CV to apply, and we promise to evaluate your application with care. Read more about our recruitment process in Ewout’s blog. For questions, contact Ewout at +316 48 000 327.