Senior Financial Risk Consultant
Would you like to guide a team of young and ambitious quantitative specialists? Are you able to inspire your team to deliver the highest quality? Could you take our clients’ projects to the next level?
What we do:
Amsterdam Data Collective is a management consulting firm that helps clients with complex data analysis. Our team consists of professionals who understand the needs of both the CEO and the programmer. We build statistical models that convert data into insights and provide clients with tailored advice. We work in small project teams, and each consultant is guided by a mentor. By establishing a culture in which giving and receiving feedback is encouraged, we aim for optimal knowledge transfer and personal growth. The ADC community is growing quickly and aspires to maintain a culture in which consultants unleash their full potential.
What you do:
- Deliver value to our clients by helping them develop the best data-driven solutions
- Build up relationships with our clients and identify business opportunities
- Take a leading role in guide and inspire your team to deliver the highest quality
- Conduct complex statistical analysis in languages such as R, Python and MATLAB
- Collaborate with some of the best risk professionals in the field, with whom you are building a fast-growing company
What you bring
- 3-8 years experience in the field of financial risk and / or consultancy
- A quantitative degree (e.g. Econometrics, Mathematics or similar)
- Extensive programming and analytics experience
- Experience with credit and/or market risk modeling
- Professional work ethics and an entrepreneurial drive
What we offer
- A client base ranging from innovative startups to the Netherlands’ largest corporations
- Projects in which you bridge the gap between senior management and quantitative specialists
- Room for your own input regarding your entrepreneurial drive
- An inspiring office space in the center of Amsterdam
- Training, knowledge sharing, team-building activities and excellent benefits
What to do next
If you are inspired by the above, we would like to hear from you. Send your CV to Ewout Drontmann (firstname.lastname@example.org); he will evaluate your application with care. For questions, contact Ewout at +316 48 000 327.