Tender Specialist – Public Sector (part-time)
Do you have experience in the development and writing of tenders? Do you believe in data-driven public sector transformations that results in a better customer journey for all our citizens?
What we do:
Amsterdam Data Collective was originally a Finance oriented, full-stack data science consultancy firm. However, we have seen that our experience in data-driven strategies and insights have ben very valuable in other sectors as well. We therefore strongly believe we can also make a positive difference in the public sector. We have taken the first steps on our own and for the next steps we are also looking for a tender writer specialist. We would like to get someone aboard who can develop and write tenders within the Public Sector in a clear and convincing way to help us get our message across.
What you do as Tender Specialist – Public Sector
- Develop and write tenders in collaboration (with our consultants) to offer tailored solutions to our public sector clients’ needs
- Monitor the tender submission process for formatting, planning, completeness, consistency, and compliance
- You will work proactively with internal and external stakeholders within the company to align the wishes of the customer and the organisation in such a way to ensure winning tenders
What you bring:
- A qualification in communications and/or journalism and/or legal and/or similar
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Excellent work ethic with a strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-propelled Project Management Support
What we offer:
- An inspiring office space in the center of Amsterdam
- Young and ambitious professionals who want to use data and artificial intelligence to shape a positive future
- A team of outstanding data scientists (econometrician, mathematicians, software engineers, acritical intelligence specialists, strategists) with track record of delivering data science initiatives
- Social events, teambuilding activities and excellent benefits
What to do next:
If you are inspired by the above, we would like to hear from you. Send your CV to Ewout Drontmann (email@example.com); he will evaluate your application with care. For questions, contact Ewout at +316 48 000 327.